Private Tour of Parks and Palaces of St Petersburg in One Day
Visit three summer estates of the Russian Tsars in one day: the capital of fountains Peterhof, the extravagant Village of the Tzars (Catherine Palace), and Pavlovsk, a family nest of Paul I. Your private knowledgeable guide will tell you many interesting facts about the history of this place and lives of its owners. In Peterhof, you will see the famous cascades and the unique system of fountains. In Catherine Palace, you will see the unique Amber Room carefully restored by the best Russian craftsmen. In Pavlovsk, you will visit an elegant family residence in classical and eclectic style with an abundance of paintings, sculpture, and furniture of the time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional & friendly guide
- Pickup and drop-off at any hotel in St Petersburg
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
After meeting the guide in the hotel, head to the city of Peterhof.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
You will walk in the magnificent Lower Park decorated with fountains, cascades, golden statues, sculpture and flowers. Learn the history of Russian emperors who took part in the creation of this unique ensemble of parks and palaces that keeps fascinating its visitors for nearly 300 years.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
After that we are going to Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo).
There you will visit another summer residence of the Russian tsars, the favorite palace of Catherine the Great. It is a magnificent set of parks and palaces, which demonstrates the Russian and European artistic culture of the eighteenth century. You will dive into the atmosphere of the 18th century by walking along the strict lines of the French garden and passing by the Golden Enfilade during the tour of Catherine Palace. The jewel of the excursion is visiting the legendary Amber Room, which is also recognized as the eighth wonder of the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
After visiting Pushkin, you will have a short trip (15 min) to the splendid suburban palace that was built especially for Paul I (the son of Catherine) and his wife Maria Fyodorovna as their family residence. Pavlovsk Palace will surprise you with the atmosphere of elegance and abundance of genuine authentic family belongings saved during World War II.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia
Return to St. Petersburg.
Drop off at the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available for any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide the hotel name/address at booking. The guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign CITY BREAK TOURS.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is NOT available on Tuesdays, Fridays and last Monday of each month
- High amount of walking is involved
- Children must be accompanied by adults
- Please, advise if you need a booster seat in the car/minivan
- Due to high demand booking beforehand is highly recommended
- The exact starting time may vary and will be confirmed after the booking is made
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.