Private Tour of Kremlin and Armoury
Visit to Moscow will not be complete without a full tour of the Moscow Kremlin. Visit the Kremlin Cathedrals, Cathedral Square, see the Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell and go inside the Armoury Chamber exploring the rich history of Imperial Russia. See a stunning collection of weapons, jewels, Faberge eggs, imperial carriages, crowns and much more in the Armoury Chamber.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Tickets to Kremlin and Armoury Chamber
- Private Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide for the Kremlin Grounds and the Armory Chamber
- Transportation if needed (metro pass)
- Entry/Admission - Kremlin Walls and Towers
- Entry/Admission - Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral Square
- Entry/Admission - Armoury Chamber
What's excluded :
- Food and Drink
- Entry/Admission - The Ensemble of a Belltower of Ivan the Great
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kremlin Walls and Towers, Red Square, Moscow 613310 Russia
Go inside the Kremlin the largest fortress in Europe still in use today and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: State Kremlin Palace, Vozdvizhenka st., 1 Moscow Kremlin, Moscow 103132 Russia
Pass by the State Kremlin Palace nowadays used as an elite concert hall and a ballet performance venue.
Pass By: The Senate, Kremlin, Moscow 101000 Russia
Take a picture with the view of Vladimir Putin's office in the background:)
Stop At: Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon, ul. Kreml, Moscow 101000 Russia
See the famous Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell and find out why they were constructed and how they were eventually used.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Ensemble of a Belltower of Ivan the Great, Dvortsovaya St., 1Zh, Moscow 103073 Russia
Admire the 81-meter-tall bell tower that was the highest building in Russia until the XVIII century.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Square, ul. Kreml, Moscow 101000 Russia
Soak in the atmosphere of the Square were coronations and funeral processions of all Russian tsars, patriarchs and Grand Dukes of Moscow took place. Visit 3 most important Cathedrals: the Assumption, the Archangel and the Annunciation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Grand Kremlin Palace, Moscow Kremlin, Moscow 103073 Russia
Pass by the Grand Kremlin Palace used for state and diplomatic receptions and official ceremonies.
Stop At: Armoury Chamber, Dvortsovaya St., 1R, Moscow 103073 Russia
Visit the former Russian Imperial Treasury - now one of the richest museum collections in the world and admire an incredible display of ancient swords, imperial carriages, horse ceremonial harnesses, crowns and much more.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at your place of stay (within Moscow). One day before the tour you will get an email with information about your guide (their name and contact number).
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.