Private tour of Krasnoyarsk with a professional guide
Enjoy an individual tour with a professional guide through the historic center of Krasnoyarsk. On foot, you will get to see some of the city's most exciting cultural and social landmarks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meeting with a guide at a hotel or at another specified address of Krasnoyarsk
- Tour with a professional guide (choose language)
- Thematic walking tour of Krasnoyarsk
What's excluded :
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel of Krasnoyarsk by car (for an additional fee)
- Accompanying guide after the tour to the hotel of Krasnoyarsk by public transport (for an additional fee)
- Entrance fees to museums and excursion
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Krasnoyarsk Regional Local Lore Museum
- Entry/Admission - Prospekt Mira
- Entry/Admission - Paraskeva Pyatnitsa Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krasnoyarsk Regional Local Lore Museum, Dubrovinskogo St., 84, Krasnoyarsk 660049 Russia
You will pass the Museum of local lore.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Prospekt Mira, Krasnoyarsk Russia
You will visit the Main Street, Prospekt Mira, where the city's architectural monuments are located.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Paraskeva Pyatnitsa Chapel, Karaulnaya Hill, Krasnoyarsk 660060 Russia
It is the main symbol of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Your central location in Krasnoyarsk
Return Detail :The observation deck near the Guard mountain in Krasnoyarsk
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by adults.
- The supplier will contact you to confirm the booking and to provide additional details prior to your private tour.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You must have an identity document with you.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.