Private Tour of Kirtipur, Chobhar and Dakchhinkali Temple
On this 6-hour private tour, explore the temples of the ancient city of Kirtipur, visit Chobhar village and the Chobhar gorge, and Dakshinkali Temple, one of the main temples in Nepal that is dedicated to the goddess Kali, just outside the village of Pharping. Included in the tour is a private guide and hotel pickup and drop-off from Kathmandu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chobhar Caves
- Entry/Admission - Dakshinkali Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chobhar Caves, Chobhar Hill Village, Chobar Nepal
Chobhar is a village in Kathmandu District in the Bagmati Zone of central Nepal and part of Kirtipur Municipality. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 5,627 and had 1,109 households in it. Chobhar is known for the nearby Chobhar Gorge where there are the Chobhar caves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dakshinkali Temple, 20km (12mi) From Kathmandu, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Dakshinkali is a municipality in Kathmandu District in the Province No. 3 of Nepal that was established on 2 December 2014 by merging the former Village development committees Chalnakhel, Chhaimale, Sheshnarayan, Sokhek, Talku Dudechaur and Old-Dakshinkali.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Pharping HydroPower Dam, Setidevi-3,Kathmandu, Kathmandu 00977 Nepal
Pharping or Phamting is a small Newar town lying above the Bagmati river on the southern edge of the Kathmandu valley, about 23 km from the capital. It is now part of the Dakshinkali Municipality.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kathmandu but preferred which is located in Thamel. You can give us your pick up address like your hotel or Kathmandu airport( If airport need name of the airlines and flight number) at least one day before the tour day.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.