Private Tour of Kakum National Park and Cape Coast Castle
Join us on this tour of Ghana to marvel at one of the spectacular ecotourism sites in Ghana. Experience the Kakum National Park Canopy Walkway for a unique bird’s eye view of the forest. Visit Cape Coast Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, for a guided tour.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
What's excluded :
- Not listed above
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kakum National Park, Cape Coast Ghana
Visit the Kakum National park, one of the remaining vestiges of the Guinea Rainforest. Hike to one of Africa's treetop canopy walkway which suspends about 100 feet above the forest ground for a panoramic view of the flora and fauna of the rainforest. There would be commentary on the medicinal and cultural values of the flora and fauna in the forest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Coast Castle, Cape Coast Ghana
Visit for Cape Coast Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, which served as one of the departure points for Africans being sent to slavery in the Americas. The castle is home to the West African Historical Museum.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Central Region
Drive through Cape Coast, former capital of Gold Coast (Now Ghana)
Pass By: Abandze, Ghana
Drive through Abandze, ancestral home of famous jazz musician Luis Armstrong.
Departure Point :West Hills Mall, Mankessim - Accra Rd, Ngleshi Amanfro, Ghana
Traveler pickup is offered
Staff will be in Hausa Tours branded polo shirtAirports
- Kotoka International Airport, Airport Rd, Accra, Ghana
- Tema Port, Tema, Ghana
- Takoradi Port, Takoradi, Ghana
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.