Private Tour of Harry Potter locations in London
Find out more facts about Harry Potter and see many secret locations used during the filming in London. You can see Ministry of Magic and the road where it was the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron pub and the shop is just like Honeyduke's. The tour will include also iconic landmarks like St Paul’s Cathedral, Millennium Bridge and Tate Modern. And of course the most famous King’s Cross Station Platform 9¾ where you can find a lot of souvenirs from the Harry Potter movie.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
Meeting at Westmister tube station by the exit 1. You will then make your way to see the Ministry of Magic and filming locations used in the Harry Potter films. Would you like to see Leaky Cauldron pub and the Honeyduke's shop? You will take a double-decker bus to see the wizards bank run by goblins. Interior shots for the movies were filmed here featuring Gringotts. There will be a few opportunities to see the Leadenhall Market and Diagon Alley and the Millennium Footbridge from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Your tour will finish at King’s Cross Station Platform 9¾ where you can find a lot of souvenirs that are perfect for Harry Potter fans.
Please note: You will need to purchase a travel card or Oyster card in advance for this tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :London, London, England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: You will need to purchase a travel card or Oyster card in advance for this tour.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.