Private Tour of Game of Thrones from Biarritz (Two towns) with optional guide
Enjoy this full day experience from Biarritz. After pick up from your hotel or place of choice in. We will then head towards Guetaria and Zumaya.
Although we are only going to be able to visit two of the many towns where Game of Thrones was filmed, they are truly unique locations.
We will arrange one stop in Guetaria. Guetaria is a very beautiful medieval fishing village. It is actually very close to the city in Spain of San Sebastian.
We will then continue along towards Zumaia. This is the entrance to Dragonstone Castle, where John Snow first meets The Mother of Dragons. This is truly a spectacular rea, and it cannot be missed. This coastline is unique from Zumaia to Mutriku and of course passing by Deba. This is a really singular and geological formation with million years of history.
We will then have some free time before heading back towards your hotel in Biarritz.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private luxury vehicle with driver for 8 hours
- Optional: Official Tour Guide for 8 hours
- Hotel, apartment pick-up and drop off in Biarritz
- Private Tour
- SAFE COVID-19 SAFE
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entrances Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Getaria, Getaria, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
Is a very beautiful medieval fishing village. It is actually very close to the city in Spain of San Sebastian.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zumaia, Zumaia, Province of Guipuzcoa, Basque Country
This coastline is unique from Zumaia to Mutriku and of course passing by Deba
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotel, apartment or place of choice in Biarritz
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are PRIVATE. Health measures are ensured for all our staff with daily check ups and regular sanitising of private vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.