Private Tour of Borghese Gallery with Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
In this private tour, you will enjoy a complimentary pick-up transfer from your accommodation to Rome's second most visited museum! The Borghese Gallery sits inside Villa Borghese, Rome's "Central Park", and it houses some of the city's most important sculptures and mosaics, alongside Renaissance and Baroque masterpieces by artists such as Raphael and Caravaggio.
The centerpieces of the collection, are a number of beautiful marble sculptures by Rome's ultimate Baroque master: Gian Lorenzo Bernini.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip transportation with luxury vehicle
- Private tour
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Borghese
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Borghese, Piazzale del Museo Borghese 5, 00197 Rome Italy
The Borghese Gallery houses the once private art collection of Cardinal Scipione Borghese nephew to the 17th Century Pope Paul V.
A magnificent art collection where Bernini’s statues almost come to life and are surrounded by other famous masterpieces, such as: Titian’s “Sacred and Profane Love” and Caravaggio’s “David with the head of Goliath”. Other highlights include Antonio Canova’s world renowned marble portrait of Pauline Bonaparte, sister of Napoleon, and Raphael’s “Entombment”. The Borghese Gallery and Gardens are an experience that you cannot miss! The building is situated in Villa Borghese Park like an ancient treasure and despite the huge crowds wishing to enter this famous museum, only a few per day are admitted, and thanks to our smart reservation system you will be among the lucky ones!
This is the second most visited museum in Rome after the Vatican, and a well organised tour will give you an insightful experience of art and history that you will never forget. Before or after the entrance in the Gallery, the guide will show you around the three-sided garden with fences shaped like a little maze and the topiary trees set in the orangerie.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All of the bags must be checked-in before entering the gallery. No bags are allowed inside.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.