Private Tour of Bordeaux By Night in a Citroën 2CV - 45min
In the evening, Bordeaux lights up and offers you a sumptuous show!
Get onboard your 2CV and enjoy its convertible roof to (re)discover the emblematic sites of the capital of Gironde illuminated...
From the Grand Théâtre to the Grosse Cloche, passing by the Place de la Bourse and its water mirror, your chauffeur will take you into the heart of historic Bordeaux and share with you his various anecdotes about the city's history. The small streets of medieval Bordeaux will allow you to appreciate the famous atmosphere at night, typical of the South-West of France!
You will keep a dazzling memory of this night ride in 2CV!
* Each 2CV can take a maximum of 3 people (plus the chauffeur). If you book for 2 people, for example, you will have one 2CV. If you book for 6 people, you will have two 2CVs, etc. When there are several 2CVs, we drive in convoy.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Guide
- Transportation in Private vehicle (2CV)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Allees de Tourny, 33000, Bordeaux France
Enjoy the most beautiful Mascarons of Bordeaux
Pass By: Grand Theatre, 2 Place de la Comedie, 33024, Bordeaux France
One of the most beautiful monument in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Place de la Bourse, 33000, Bordeaux France
The showcase of Bordeaux with its water mirror.
Pass By: Porte de Bourgogne, Place Bir-Hakeim, 33000, Bordeaux France
A famous door in Bordeaux.
Pass By: Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux, Cours Victor Hugo, Bordeaux France
A stop in front of the emblem of the city - A medieval door from the Middle Ages.
Pass By: St. Andre Cathedral, Place Pey Berland, 33000, Bordeaux France
The Cathedral and the City Hall of Bordeaux are on this square.
Pass By: Place Gambetta, Bordeaux France
A must-see square!
Pass By: Marche des Grands Hommes, Place des Grands Hommes, 33000, Bordeaux France
A beautiful covered metallic market in the heart of the "triangle d'or", the most luxurious district of Bordeaux!
Pass By: Quinconces Esplanade (Esplanade des Quinconces), Bordeaux France
The biggest square of Bordeaux.
Departure Point :42 Allées d'Orléans, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.