Private tour of Artistic Venice with a local
Venice has always been one of the great art cities of Italy and also Europe. Famous painters, sculptors and architects worked and lived here. Venice is the jewel of the Adriatic that produced Giovanni Bellini, Giorgione, Titian, and other storied artists-and became the world's most magically beautiful city. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you filled with sightseeing, visitng local popular hangout places and trying the local food & drinks. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich Venetian culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Train Ticket
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City of Venice, City of Venice, Veneto
Experience the best of the city with our guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia, 30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.