Private tour of Arrabida Wine & Passion
Get the chance to visit one the best cellars in Portugal
Relax while you cross the two bridges in one day (25 april) (Vasco da Gama)
Enjoy some of the best sightseeing Portugal has to offer
Have a traditional lunch in a portuguese fishing village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in your hotel for your wine experience. Cruise along the Vasco da Gama Bridge, Hear how it was developed for the 1998 Lisbon Universal Exposition on your way to visit stunning Pamela Castle.
From the castle, savor a wine tasting of four delectable wines at a local winery. Next, head to the northern shore of the Sado River and discover the beauty of Arrabida Natural Park. Then we will let you get the most amazing views at the top of the Mountain, where you will see what the portuguese whiter sands and most transparent waters.
Then, stop for a fresh seafood lunch (own expense) in the charming fishing town of Setubal. After you will be ableexplore one of Portugal’s best wineries, Bacalhoa. Art & Wine blend.
After learning about wine production you’re ready for a wine tasting. Enjoy tregional wines with delicious tastes and aromatic bodies as you relax on the property. Bust out your camera one more time as you stopover at Cristo Rei Sanctuary.
Time to cross the 25th of April bridge heading back to Lisbon where we will do the drop off.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.