Private Tour of 2 Imperial Residences: Catherine and Pavlovsk Palaces
Enjoy this half-day private tour and let your guide help you explore Catherine Palace and Pavlovsk Palaces with parks. Compare the magnificent style of Russian Baroque in Catherine Palace with fabulous Classicism of Pavlovsk Palace. You will visit the spectacular Amber Room at Catherine Palace, which contains stunning mosaic panels made of real amber. You will then visit the Pavlovsk Palace, perhaps the coziest of the Russian imperial family's residences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private guide service
- Comfortable transportation by private vehicle (6 hours)
- Professional and experienced driver
- Hotel pick-up / Hotel drop-off
- Entrance tickets to the museums
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Pavlovsk State Museum
What's excluded :
- Lunch (food and drinks)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Once you are picked up from your hotel by your guide, you can get ready for a tour full of sightseeing - the route will be customized depending on your hotel´s location.
First you will receive a tour of Catherine's Park and Palace in Pushkin, including the Amber room - a chamber, decorated with amber panels backed with gold leaf and mirrors. Catherine Palace is a marvelous labyrinth of decorative furniture, Russian and Western European paintings, unique collections of porcelain, and amber and bronze sculptures.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pavlovsk State Museum, Sadovaya St 20, Pavlovsk, St. Petersburg 196621 Russia
Afterwards you will enjoy a lunch (your own expenses) and get transferred to Pavlovsk and take a tour of the palace and the park. Travel back to the late 18th century when Pavlovsk Palace was serving a purpose of summer residence of the Russian emperors and their families. The interiors bear influences of many cultures, as it was built by several architects throughout the years. Inside the palace you'll see the Egyptian Vestibule, the Italian Hall, a Greek Hall with French furnishings and Paul's War Hall.
Later in the afternoon you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests may be picked up from APARTMENT/RAILWAY STATION/AIRPORT/ANY HOTEL located in the city center (Palace Square) or 6km/miles away from it. The guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby or near the building where your apartment is located. The guide will be holding a sign with your last name written on it.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers.
- Note that during winter all monuments of the parks of Pavlovsk and Catherine are permanently covered to be protected from cold weather and bad weather conditions
- If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please leave a note upon making booking or call to confirm your preferred time at least 14 days before the tour
- This is a sample itinerary. The order of museum visits (park and palace) may change depending on availability of entrance tickets, museum's days-off, traffic situation in the city. Catherine Palace also reserve the right to shift an entrance time on a very short notice. Supplier will rearrange the itinerary accordingly so that all venues can be visited.
- The exact entrance times can vary. Pre-booked time periods to enter the museums are assigned only by the management of the museums and is a subject to changes. It is possible that there will be a line of people entering the museum at the same time.
- This tour is not recommended for wheelchair passengers, and if a person with a wheelchair decides to participate he/she must have a personal helper to assist in boarding/disembarking the vehicle, and entering the restrooms and restaurant, and all sites.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour includes a wait period before going inside the Catherine Palace. Although tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line entrance there may still be a slight delay (10-15 minutes) in entering the museum during busy periods (May-August)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.