(Private Tour) North/South Tour, Qatar North and Half Day Desert Safari
Unique tour which cover Two major attractions in Qatar, know about northern cities (al Khor and al Thakhira) visit the famous azzubarah fort, Ride a camel and go for thrill dune bashing at the south of Qatar all the way to Khor al udaid. border(the inland sea) .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- -Pickup service.
- -Air-Conditioned Vehicles
- -English speaking tour guide
- -Water/Tea or coffee/Soft drinks
- -Short Camel Ride
- -Drop Off service Within Doha City
What's excluded :
- Quad bike ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Thakhira Beach, Al Khor Qatar
Visit tow biggest cities at north of Qatar, Al Khor is a coastal city in northern Qatar, located north of the capital, Doha.The name of the city means creek in Arabic. You will be able to see one of Qatar 2022 world cup stadiums (Albayt stadium) Visit alhkor corniche, the fisherman dhow harbour and the fish market.
Next stop will be Adh Thakhira, which is fishermen and pearl diver village,
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
-Airport: Outside airport gate number 4.-Hotel: Pickup from hotel lobby -Doha City : send us full address within Doha city.-Port: we will advise the nearest meeting point after you make the booking. Airports
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Kids must not ride the camels alone.
- Kids must not ride camels alone
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.