Private Tour: Normandy Specialties Food Tour from Caen
Experience the best food Normandy has to offer on this 1-day tour. You will discover this beautiful region, off the beaten paths, and enjoy wonderful views of Trouville, Deauville and Honfleur along the way to the best restaurants in Normandy. Your local guide will take you to visit Camembert, Pont L'évèque, Cider and Calvados Producers, and show you how all the specialties are made.
This tour is suited for up to 4 adults.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Chateau du Breuil
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camembert, Camembert, Orne, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Learn about the cheese making and history of the Camembert
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Livarot, Livarot, Livarot-Pays-d'Auge, Lisieux, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Livarot Cheese Factory where the Camembert, Livarot, Pont l'évèque and Neufchatel are made.
In the heart of the Pays d'Auge
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Honfleur, Honfleur, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Ste Catherine Square and church.
Old cobblestone street.
Market days : Saturdays
and Wednesday in July & August.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chateau du Breuil, les Jourdains, 14130 Le Breuil-en-Auge France
Visit the Breuil en Auge Calvados Distillery.
Learn about how the world famous Calvados is made , and then enjoy some tastings.
You'll try from the young and fruity 3 years old , to the much more complex 30 years old.
The best Calvados of Normandy by all standards.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint-Martin-de-Bienfaite-la-Cressonniere, Saint-Martin-de-Bienfaite-la-Cressonniere, Lisieux, Calvados, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
Lunch in the most charming restaurant of the Pays d'Auge in this small village by an old mill.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
CAEN or within 30 km radius.Any hotel, or accommodation in or near CAENAirports
- Carpiquet Airport, Caen France
- Capitainerie Caen Ouistreham, Terre-Plein de l'Écluse, 14150 Ouistreham, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Guide and Driver will wear a mask and/or a safety shield and virus safety shield is installed in the Van
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.