Private Tour: Night Tour of Delhi
Discover the magic of India's capital city at night with this special evening/night tour. Over 3-4 hours, drive around Delhi & Connaught Place area. Admire architectural details of the illuminated monuments from the comfort of a private vehicle. Learn about Delhi's rich history and contemporary culture. Since Delhi is full of late-night strollers, scholars and explorers, you will be mesmerized to see how amazing these popular attractions in Delhi look at night in all their glory.
* See the sights illuminated at night
* Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
* Experience the nightlife in Delhi on this evening tour
* The guide provides directions and insightful commentary
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned Vehicle
- Govt. approved Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled water (cold and unlimited)
- Entrance fees to Monuments (If All Inclusive option selected)
- Delicious Dinner (If All Inclusive option selected)
What's excluded :
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
We will pick you up at 5 PM from your Hotel/your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida, the tour starts with The charms of India's capital city -Delhi takes on a remarkably different dimension at night. In these 3-4 hours, you will have a pleasing view of Delhi's wide streets in the town which becomes even more delightfully charming and attractive and capture the complete attention as the clear starry skies twinkle on monuments.
Pass By: Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Connaught Place or 'CP' as it is more commonly known is a massive commercial and financial centre in New Delhi. Named after the Duke of Connaught, this famous market houses almost all famous international chain stores, famous food chains, restaurants and bars. Connaught Place has one of the largest national flags in the country. This circular, greying whitewashed structure has two concentric circles; the inner circle & outer circle. Connaught Place is also the ultimate place to experience the vibrant nightlife of Delhi being one of the most popular after-dark destinations, no visit to Delhi is complete without a visit to Connaught Place.
Stop At: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
Gurudwara Bangla Sahib is a Sikh Temple located in the heart of the Capital City - Delhi. It is one of the most important Sacred Sikh Shrine and is visited by thousands of followers and tourists from all over the World. The temple can be recognisable by its golden dome and tall flagpole, The grounds include the Gurudwara, a kitchen, a large (holy) pond, a school, and an art gallery. As with all Sikh Gurudwara, the concept of Langer (Comunity Kitchen) is practised, and all people regardless of race or religion may eat in the Gurdwara kitchen (langar hall). The food is prepared by gursikhs who work there and also by volunteers who like to help out. At the Gurdwara, visitors are requested to cover their head and not to wear shoes. Anyone can volunteer in the Gurudwara.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
India Gate is an Arc-de-Triomphe like 140 feet high gateway that was constructed as a War Memorial in memory of the 70,000 soldiers of the British Indian Army who lost their lives during the First World War. An eternal flame burns night and day at the Gate to commemorate the brave soldiers who lost their lives fighting in the India-Pakistan War of 1971. Stroll up the broad avenue and enjoy the cool evening breeze. This spot remains a favourite place for families and young ones to enjoy an ice cream from the several carts that are lined close by.
Pass By: Parliament House, Sansad Marg, New Delhi 110002 India
The Parliament House was designed by British architect Edwin Lutyens and Herbert Baker. It is one of the most impressive buildings in New Delhi. The Parliament House comprises of a central hall which is circular and is considered to be a very important part of the building since this is the place where the Indian Constitution was drafted. The Parliament houses the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and a library hall. where a country of 1.3 billion people is managed. The government of the largest democracy in the world sits in the parliament house.
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhawan, President's Estate, New Delhi, Delhi, India
The Viceroy's House after independence became the official home of the President of India which is popularly known as Rashtrapati Bhavan. The decision to build a residence for the British Viceroy during the capital of India would be relocated from Calcutta to Delhi. The splendour of the Rashtrapati Bhavan is multi-dimensional. It is a vast mansion and its architecture is breathtaking. More than these, it has a hallowed existence in the annals of democracy for being the residence of the President of the largest democracy in the world. Few official residential premises of the Head of the State in the world will match the Rashtrapati Bhavan in terms of its size, vastness and its magnificence.
Stop At: Qutub Minar, Qutb Minar, Mehrauli, New Delhi 110030 India
Qutub Minar is a world heritage site. The tall minaret was constructed in 1192 by Qutab-ud-din Aibak and later completed by his successor Iltutmish. The soaring conical tower is an exquisite example of Indo-Islamic Afghan architecture & has survived the ravages of time impressively. This great masterpiece is surrounded by lush green gardens, which is an ideal leisurely place for visitors. Each of the 5 storeys and tower of Qutub Minar has unique designs. It was hit by lightening a couple of times and was damaged. The subsequent rulers repaired it. Thus it is standing mightily as it was before till date. Qutab Minar is the favourite destination of tourists. It is India's one of the most visited monument. After the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel. Your tour ends with sweet memories of "Delhi's Night Tour".
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/Or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.