Private Tour: Nazareth, Peniche and Bacalhôa Buddha Eden
We begin the morning by exploring a contemporary garden, built around oriental cultures, in which the large Buddha statues and the Chinese terracotta army will definitely surprise you on this unmissable tour of Bacalhôa Buddha Eden in Bombarral.
Taking advantage of the proximity, we head to Nazaré, where you will have the opportunity to stroll along the waterfront, surrounded by the city and the long sandy beach, and meet the beach with the largest waves in the world. Immerse yourself in the tradition of the Seven Skirts and indulge in local cuisine with lunch at a typical restaurant.
We end the day in the fishing town of Peniche, which is now one of the world's most important surfing centers in the world, and explore the fortress that has become the most important evidence of Salazar's time by visiting the jail-like spaces that had imprisoned political prisoners. of Portugal, fierce fighters of freedom and human rights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance to Bacalhôa Budda Eden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalhoa Buddha Eden, Quinta dos Loridos, Bombarral 2540-480 Portugal
We begin the 9am tour to Bombarral, starting the morning with exploring a contemporary garden built around oriental cultures in which the large Buddha statues and the Chinese terracotta army will definitely surprise you in this unmissable stroll through Bacalhôa Buddha Eden in Bombarral.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Taking advantage of the proximity, we go to Nazareth. It has long been a summer destination for many Portuguese families from Lisbon. Filled with natural, historical and gastronomic charms, it is forever linked to the Sitio and the legend that occurred there. Come see the place where the gentleman knight D. Fuas Roupinho escaped misfortune, cheering for Our Lady. Stroll along the waterfront, surrounded by the city and the long sandy beach, discover the beach with the largest waves in the world and be immersed in the tradition of the Seven Skirts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Peniche, Peniche, Leiria District, Central Portugal
We ended the day in the fishing town of Peniche which is nowadays one of the most important surfing world centers in the world. A place of gastronomy rich in fish and shellfish, once the scene of the most terrifying political stories of the 19th century. XX in the dictatorship commanded by Salazar. Explore the fortress that has become the most important evidence of those times, visiting the spaces that affect the jail that had imprisoned the political prisoners of Portugal, fierce fighters of freedom and human rights.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, accommodation that stay within the city of Lisbon.Departure at 9HReturn around 6:00 p.m.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Baby and child seats on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.