Private tour Museum of Anthropology / Chapultepec Castle
Let yourself be captivated by an excellent attention fully personalized with our private tour full of culture and history, with a highly trained staff to always give you an unparalleled experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance to Chapultepec Castle
- Bottled water
- Entrance to the Museum of Anthropology and History
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Historia
- Entry/Admission - Chapultepec Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Nacional de Historia, Primera Seccion del Bosque de Chapultepec S/N San Miguel Chapultepec I Secc, Mexico City 11580 Mexico
Con mas de 50 años de construido y siendo uno de los cinco museos mas importantes en el mundo el museo de Antropologia e Historia te transportara e un enigmatico mundo de cultura en los cuales podras observar en sus 22 salas permanentes como lo son Teotihuacana, Los Toltecas y el Epiclásico, los Toltecas y Epiclasico, Mexicas etc. y 2 salas de exposicion temporal.
With more than 50 years of construction and being one of the five most important museums in the world, the Museum of Anthropology and History will transport you in an enigmatic world of culture in which you can observe in its 22 permanent rooms such as Teotihuacana, Los Toltecas and the Epiclassic, the Toltecs and Epiclassic, Mexica etc. and 2 temporary exhibition halls.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chapultepec Castle, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Mexico City 11100 Mexico
With an approximate 231 years and being the only castle in America, Capultepec Castle will surprise you with its enigmatic magic, culture and history that you can not miss on your visit to Mexico
Created by the Viceroy Bernardo de Galvez Chapultepec Castle or also known as Miravella Castle is now one of the places with many stories that will share you in its magical halls will transport you to other times where you will find famous paintings as they are of the masters of art Jose Gonzales Camarena, Jose Clemente Orozco, David Alfaros Siqueiros, among others.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your driver along with your guide will intercept them in the lobby of your Hotel.Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/23/2019 - 10/21/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.