Private Tour: Mt Titlis and Lucerne Day Trip from Zurich
Take a breathtaking journey to Mt Titlis on this private tour from Zurich. Admire the stunning Swiss Alps on a revolving aerial cable car ride to the summit of this famous mountain, followed by an exciting ride on the Ice Flyer chairlift and a walk along Europe’s highest suspension bridge for close-up views of deep glacier crevasses and gigantic ice boulders. On your way to Mt Titlis, take a city tour of Lucerne with your private guide then enjoy some free time to explore on your own if you wish. This tour offers a flexible itinerary that can be tailored to your interests, and your private guide will provide commentary throughout the day, ensuring a more immersive experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or mini-coach
- Round-trip aerial cable car ride
- Ride on the Ice Flyer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Mount Titlis
- Entry/Admission - Ice Flyer
- Entry/Admission - Titlis Cliff Walk
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
You’ll be picked up from your Zurich hotel in the morning and taken on an approximate 1.5-hour drive south toward Mt Titlis, a famous mountain in the Urner Alps.
Pass By: Lake Lucerne, Lucerne Switzerland
Enjoy a scenic ride by comfortable private minivan or mini-coach – depending on the size of your group – through the beautiful Swiss countryside via the Albis Pass and along the shores of Lake Lucerne. Discuss your itinerary for the day with your guide; it's a private tour so it can be customized for you.
Stop At: Lucerne, Lucerne
Stop in Lucerne for a guided tour of this charming German-speaking city. Enjoy an hour of free time to get a closer look at sights such as the Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge, Town Hall and the Culture and Congress Centre.
Stop At: Engelberg, Engelberg, Canton of Obwalden
After your time in Lucerne, continue to Engelberg, where three different cable cars will take you into eternal snow and ice.
Stop At: Mount Titlis, Poststrasse 3 Talstation, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
Enjoy an incredibly scenic journey over the Swiss Alps to the summit of Mt Titlis, located 10,600 feet (3,238 meters) above sea level. Because this is a rotating car, you'll enjoy endless views of the stunning Switzerland landscape in every direction, no matter where you're standing.
Capture postcard-worthy photos of the breathtaking alpine panorama at the summit, where you'll find several restaurants and a sun terrace where you can relax and have lunch if you wish (own expense). Imagine enjoying a meal while sitting on top of the world!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ice Flyer, 6390 Engelberg, Switzerland
Visit the Ice Grotto, a 1,148-foot-long (350-meter) cave of ice, and take a ride on the Ice Flyer, a chairlift ride that affords up-close views of glacier crevasses.
Stop At: Titlis Cliff Walk, Along the Cliff of Mount Titlis Swiss Alps, Engelberg 6390 Switzerland
You can also walk along Europe’s highest suspension bridge over impressive ice formations!
Stop At: Zurich, Zurich
You have about 1.5 hours to spend at your leisure at the summit of Mt Titlis. Afterwards, take the cable cars back down the mountain and relax on the drive back to Zurich.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The tour can be tailored to your wishes. Please list any special interests in the 'special requirements' field on booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Approved Health & Safety Concept COVID-19 under the "Clean & Safe" campaign supported by Switzerland Tourism. Face masks and disinfectant wipes will be provided free of charge.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.