Private Tour Mount Batur Sunset Alternative Trek with Pickup
This is an alternative option for traveler who love to trek Mount Batur in different way. Let's avoid busy morning and get the most of volcano experience with zero crowds. There are a lot of travelers who don't really want to wake up early morning for sunrise trekking. We are the right choice for alternative sunset trek.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- We provide flash light and walking stick if required
- Snacks - We provide simple meal : banana sandwiches, eggs, fruit, chocolate biscuit and drinks
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Oka Agro Wisata
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oka Agro Wisata, Br. Temen Susut, Bangli Indonesia
Coffee is one of the most famous beverages in Bali island. Most people drink coffee at least two cups in a day. It is believed to boost energy that comes in various flavours. Here they produce specialty coffees from their own coffee beans. Beans are hand picked when they are fully red, necessitating two or three rounds of harvest, typically between July and September. You have chance to get free testing for several coffees and other herbal product and they will explain the effect of every drop into your body.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Batur, Batur, Central Java, Java
Mount Batur Sunset Trekking is the best option for those who do not wish to wake up early bird. Enjoy the fascinating sunset from the peak of Mount Batur without having to rush in the morning. During the trek up, enjoy the fresh weather with lake panoramic view and beautiful scenery around caldera. Once arrive on the summit, you will feel like standing on top of paradise Bali. Witness the majestic Mount Agung, Mount Abang and Lake Batur nested on the east foot of the volcano which easily will be the highlight of your adventure in Bali Island.
The journey will begin by pick up in your accommodation around 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm depending on your location. It takes around 2 hours to reach the summit (1.5 if you’re fast). At the top, you’ll watch the sun down over a sea of clouds before continuing to trek around the crater lake and summit ridge. You’ll be given a hot beverage and a sandwich + egg to revive your spirits. Let’s join with us to experience the most peaceful volcano walking!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Mount Batur, Mt Batur, South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.