Private Tour Moonwalk at Reykjanes Peninsula 6 hours
The lunar landscape at Reykjanes, with all its volcanoes and different lava formations, gives you a good idea why.
Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin came to Iceland to practice their moonwalk.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Duration is 6-7 hours.
- Winter operation we lend you Crampons for safe exploring.
- Operated only in small groups.
- We only provide personal well experienced driver guides.
- Vehicle is Ford Excursion Luxury Super Jeep
- We can supply booster seats or infant seats.
- Cancellation policy implemented: 24 hours prior to tour or full charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Reykjanesvitavegur, Iceland
The Lighthouse at the end of the Reykjanes peininsula
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We recommend that you bring
- Good shoes for walking or hiking
- Fully charged battery
- Hat and gloves.
- Your good mood.
- Your voucher .
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.