Private tour Minervino Murge: the Balcony of the Murgias
The guided tour of Minervino will start from the precious village, where there are numerous monuments such as the Lombard-Norman Baronial Palace with a neoclassical facade, the Castle, now the Town Hall, whose oldest part dates back to the eleventh century.
The tour continues towards the Lighthouse, built in 1932 and dedicated to the war dead. From its particular position you can admire the panorama from the Vulture volcano (Basilicata) to the Gargano mountain (Puglia).
Leaving the lighthouse behind us, we will enter the historic center called "Scesciola" because of its narrow streets where you can easily lose yourself. We will visit the Cathedral built under the Norman domination.
Just outside the village, at the end of a valley where once a small river ran, the tour will end with a visit to the Cave of St. Michael Archangel, a beautiful site, dated in 1000 AD thanks to a parchment found in the Abbey of Montecassino
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Ticket entry
- Entry/Admission - the Saint Michael's Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: the Saint Michael's Cave, Contrada Grotta San Michele, 76013 Minervino Murge Italy
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Aldo Moro, 76013 Minervino Murge BT, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
To be agreed
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.