Private tour: Mexico City & Torre Latinoamericana.
It is the perfect combination of a walking tour around a Historical space and later having a panoramic view of the already visited sector, this tour is unique and highly recommended.
A certified guide at your disposal, very well informed, will turn your experience into an unforgettable memory of your stay in Mexico City.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zocalo
- Entry/Admission - Catedral Metropolitana de la Ciudad de Mexico
- Entry/Admission - Torre Latino
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Bellas Artes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zocalo, Calle Plaza de La Constitucion S/N Centro Histórico de la Cdad. de México, Centro, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
The Plaza de la Constitución, informally known as El Zócalo, is the main square of Mexico City.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Catedral Metropolitana de la Ciudad de Mexico, Calle Plaza de La Constitucion s/n, Mexico City 06000 Mexico
The Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary into the heavens of Mexico City is the headquarters of the Archdiocese Primada de México and is located on the north side of the Plaza de la Constitución in the Historic Center of Mexico City , in the Cuauhtémoc demarcation
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ciudad Madero, Ciudad Madero, Northern Mexico
Francisco I. Madero Street is one of the main access roads to the Historic Center of Mexico City
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre Latino, Eje Central 2, Mexico City 06040 Mexico
The first and the largest building with a glass facade.
The Building that had the fastest elevators in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palacio de Bellas Artes, Avenida Juarez y Eje Central s/n Centro Histórico, Mexico City 06050 Mexico
The Palacio de Bellas Artes is a cultural venue located in the Historic Center of Mexico City, considered the most important in the manifestation of the arts in Mexico and one of the most renowned opera houses in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will be for you in your Airbnb or Hotel Lobby.Confirmation is Automatic,Airports
- Juarez Intl Airport, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.