Private Tour: Luxor Day Trip from Hurghada
Luxor or Waset as it was called in Ancient Egypt or even Thebes during the Greek Time is one of the world heritage sites that should be as a must to be visited. It is locating about 280 km southwest of Hurghada, Red Sea or around 4 hours drive. Such a day trip private is the best option for adults or couples. It is a guided tour with the Egyptologist visiting the east and the west bank including Lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- private Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptology tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- taxes and charges
- bottled water
- necessary licenses for the tours
- private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own qualified guide)
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
You will be picked up by your charming Egypt tours representative from your hotel in Hurghada and drive to Luxor by air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit the famous Karnak Temple the largest place of worship that was ever built.
Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs.
Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Then you will be visiting the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs.
Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces.
Then you will have the chance to enjoy some Free time at leisure in Luxor for shopping at the originals papyrus institutes and perfume palaces and then you will be driven back to your hotel in Hurghada.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.