Private Tour Luxor Banana island & camel island by traditional Egyptian Felucca
touch the egyptian culture and sail by traditional egyptian felucca on the nile river of luxor and enjoy traditional egyptian meal.ride camel at camel island and visit banana island
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Unforgettable memories are waiting for you. absolutely you will have splendid tour.
Feel quietness, culture, nature and the great Egyptian atmosphere.
Ready for unique photos? Our expert tour guide will pick you up from hotel on time where we going to drive down to the Nile.
Ride traditional Egyptian felucca.
Our professional captains will sail deeply south of luxor.
enjoy sailing while you have the delicious Egyptian meal, arrive to banana island which is example of Egyptian traditional islands which contains many kinds of fruits such as mango, guava, dates and orange.
Eat some banana and walk around the island.
You can swim front of the island at the best place for swimming. In the way back we will visit camel island where we going to ride camel for awhile to have a look to the old houses and the people who live there and their real life.
Enjoy the fabulous culture.
Have a cup of tea at sun set time and sail back to Luxor.
After the splendid day tour drive back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from Luxor train Station,Airport,hotelsPorts
- luxor port
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.