Private Tour: Les Invalides, Napoleon, and Musée Rodin Walking Tour
Delve into the history of France’s most famous rulers and artists on this private tour of Les Invalides and the Musée Rodin. Explore Les Invalides, widely considered one of Paris’ most interesting historic sites. Learn about the roles its monuments and museums have played in the city’s history. Behold the tomb of Napoléon Bonaparte, surrounded by symbols of his famous achievements and military victories and completed in 1861. Visit the 17th-century Cathédrale St Louis with your guide, and admire world-famous sculptures from famous French artist Auguste Rodin at the Rodin Museum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Musee Rodin
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Rodin, 79 rue de Varenne close to Bois de Boulogne, 75007 Paris France
The Musee Rodin is where the entirety of the Private Tour will take place.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Les Invalides, 129 Rue de Grenelle, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Rodin Museum, 77 Rue de Varenne, 75007 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involve; please wear appropriate footwear
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.