Private Tour: Lake Bled & Ljubljana from Koper
Visit the charming Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia, and Bled, a popular tourist destination, which is considered one of the most beautiful alpine resorts also known as the Alpine pearl.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Koper City Beach, Kopalisko Nabrezje 1, Koper 6000 Slovenia
Your guide will pick you up at the agreed starting point in Koper, Slovenia - hotel, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc. (please contact us after the booking so the appropriate arrangements can be made).
Stop At: Ljubljana Old Town, Ljubljana Slovenia
Ljubljana, the capital and largest city in Slovenia, is the cultural, educational, economic, political and administrative center of the country. It is renowned for its rich history, which is reflected in the unique architectural heritage. Its old town center is embraced by Ljubljana Castle and the river Ljubljanica where the feeling of the city is the strongest. On your trip, you will encounter ancient and modern architecture. You will visit the old town center where you will admire the works of the Slovene architect Jože Plečnik, who took an important part in designing the Ljubljana’s most famous bridges, town squares and parks. In a little more than three decades, Jože Plečnik transformed Ljubljana from a provincial city to the capital of the Slovene nation and reshaped the urban part of the city. His influence can be felt everywhere, but mostly along the river Ljubljanica.
On your trip, you will visit some of the most interesting buildings and monuments, such as the Ljubljana Town Hall, the Triple Bridge, the Shoemakers’ Bridge, Ljubljana Cathedral, the Robba Fountain, Prešeren Square, Congress Square and other attractions. The symbol of the city is the Ljubljana Dragon. It is depicted on the top of the tower of Ljubljana Castle and on the Ljubljanica - crossing Dragon Bridge. It symbolizes power, courage and greatness.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bled Island, Lake Bled, Bled Slovenia
Bled is an Alpine town which represents one of the oldest and most beautiful tourist destinations in Slovenia. Its main attraction is the lake which surrounds Bled Island. The island has several buildings, the main one being the Gothic church dedicated to the Assumption of Mary. The church has a make-a-wish bell and is frequently visited by newlyweds and other guests. Lake Bled will certainly leave you speechless since it offers various sport activities and represents a place where you can spend the most romantic moments of your life. You will walk around the lake enjoying the fresh alpine air and watching swans and ducks at play. You will admire Bled Castle built on a precipice above the glacial lake which according to written sources is the oldest Slovene castle. At the end, you will pass by some other local monuments and refresh ourselves with a delicious vanilla and custard cream cake called cremeschnitte (kremšnita). You will also have a chance to take some beautiful photos of the lake, island, castle and the nearby Alps.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :6000 Koper, Slovenia
Traveler pickup is offered
- The pickup is flexible (any hotel, apartment, cruise terminal, bus station, train station etc.).- For Cruise Passengers the tour departs from Cruise Passenger Terminal in Koper, Slovenia. Your guide will be holding a sign with KoperTrips and Viator logos. - For Hotel Guests the departure location is flexible. Please advise supplier as soon as possible your hotel details or any other preferred pickup location.Ports
- Port of Koper - Truck terminal (Luka Koper Inpo), Ankaranska cesta 7, 6000 Koper - Capodistria, Slovenia
Departure Time :8/1/2016 - 12/31/2025
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise Passengers must advise supplier as soon as possible: ship name, arrival time and departure time
- Hotel Guests must advise supplier as soon as possible: hotel details or any other preferred pickup location
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.