Private Tour: Kumquat Distillery, Panoramic views of Corfu & Old town of Corfu
See the must-see attractions and the beauty surrounding Corfu Island, while on this tour. Pay a visit to Kumquat distillery, explore Palaiokastritsa, and enjoy the view from Lakones/Bella Vista before you head for the UNESCO listed site of Old Town of Corfu. Make sure you have a camera on you.
Get ready to explore the best of Corfu in the comfort of your air-conditioned vehicle accompanied by professional licensed guide with this tour.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transfer by deluxe A/C vehicle during the tour and return to the meeting point
- Service of professional licensed guide
- Visit of Kumquat Distillery with presentation and free sampling of Kumquat liquers and sweets
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Meals & Drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Corfu Old Town
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corfu, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Kumquat Distillery - You will visit Mavromatis Kumquat Distillery; a family-run business specializes in manufacturing and bottling of Kumquat liqueurs and sweets. You will attend a presentation about all the stages of productions as well as pay a visit to the fully-organized showroom with an impressive equipment of the old distillery. After the presentation you will have a chance to taste a sample of different kind of products and even to shop some of them to get home.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lakones, Lakones, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Village of Lakones is located on the slopes of a lush green hill, with an altitude of 182 m. It has preserved the old spirit with its stone houses from the 18th and 19th century. Also known as Bella Vista, you will experience the most amazing view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Makrades, Makrades, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Monastery of Agia Paraskevi - this small monastery from the Venetian era in Corfu was established during the 17th century and is situated in the village of Makrades, above Palaiokastritsa, built into nature’s colors. The sanctuary of Agia Paraskevi in Makrades is of simple basilica, while it has post Byzantine icons of Ionian style of significant value. Stroll around and enjoy refreshment before you get on your coach and continue your tour back to the town of Corfu.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Corfu Old Town, Agias Sofias 24, Corfu Town Greece
Last stop is Corfu town, visit the Old Fortress and explore the historical Corfu town. Walking around in the maze of winding narrow cobbled streets known as “Kandounia”, you will visit some of the most elegant quarters of this Venetian-built town. The Spiandada square, the spectacular arcades of the Liston, the Royal Palace of St. George & St. Michael, the 300-year old Church of Saint Spyridon with its priceless collection of icons and gifts offered to the Patron Saint of the Island. Explore the old flea-market, pass by the old Town Hall and find yourself in the busy shopping district as perfect end to this tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Douglas Obelisk, Leof. Dimokratias, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point for cruising passengers is in Corfu port at the terminal. Ports
- Corfu Port Authority Company, Eth. Antistaseos 24, Kerkira 491 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Tour up to 9 people 8/5/2020 - 1/9/2022
Private Tour up to 5 people 8/5/2020 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Private Tour up to 3 people 8/5/2020 - 1/9/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for all the travellers (the travellers are required to carry their own face mask before entering the vehicle) and staff (driver, guides or escorts) during the all duration of transfer. Extra charge for whisper audio system might be applied due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.