Private Tour: Kumbhalgarh Fort Day Trip from Udaipur
During this private tour, explore the Kumbhalgarh Fort, named by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. With the help of your professional guide, learn about the significance of one of the most important historical sites in Rajasthan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Kumbhalgarh Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kumbhalgarh Fort, Kumbhalgarh 313325 India
Kumbhalgarh is a Mewar fortress on the westerly range of Aravalli Hills, in the Rajsamand district near Udaipur of Rajasthan state in western India. It is a World Heritage Site included in Hill Forts of Rajasthan. Built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Dabok Airport, Udaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.