Private Tour: Kayak Itabaca Channel & Tortois Natural Reserve, Galapagos
We start with a visit to the Itabaca Channel where we can explore its turquoise waters. We will have a chance to kayak, snorkel and stand up paddleboard (SUP), as well seeing some of the famous Galapagos wildlife such as Blue Footed Boobies, sea lions, Brown Pelicans, a variety of herons and White Tipped Reef Sharks.
There’s no better introduction to the Galapagos than to get onto the water as soon as possible! We will glide through beautiful red mangrove forests and along lava rock cliffs on water so clear we can see the marine life in the shallows. Our ocean (sit on top) kayaks come in doubles or singles, and life jackets are provided. A support boat will escorts us throughout our water activities to ensure safety and to provide water, snacks and towels between activities.
Transportation: boat, swimming, kayak or stand up paddleboard.
From the Itabaca Channel we head up to the Santa Cruz highlands where our exclusive giant tortoise reserve is located. Lunch included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Kayak and Snorkeling equipment
- English Speaking Naturalist Guide
What's excluded :
Galapagos - Santa Cruz Island
Route Duration: 8 hoursStops on the Galapagos - Santa Cruz Island:
Attractions on the Galapagos - Santa Cruz Island:
- Santa Cruz Island
Galapagos Beach at Tortuga Bay
Operates: The pickup time will be reconfirmed
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.