Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing by Tuk-Tuk
Explore Jaipur by TUK-TUK ( a three-wheeled taxi ). Also known as 'The Pink City', Jaipur is a charming destination filled with beautiful architectural landmarks, monuments, palaces, museums, and colorful bazaars. Enjoy your wonderful discovery of the unique beauty of Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Shopping and souvenirs
- Meet your tuk-tuk driver and private guide at 9:30 am at your hotel in Jaipur. You will begin this wonderful sightseeing tour by visiting Amber Fort. The tuk-tuk drops you right in front of the Amber Fort. From there you can either walk or hire a jeep. Explore the 16th-century fort by foot and admire breathtaking views of Maota Lake. Your guide will be there to explain all of the history of Amber Fort. Afterward, you get into the tuk-tuk and ride to the next stop, City Palace.
City Palace is in the heart of Jaipur, known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. View the palace's beautiful collection of textiles, costumes and armor. Later, you will stop at Hawa Mahal, also known as the 'Palace of Winds'. It was constructed for the royal ladies to watch their processions without being seen. Built in 1799, this is an amazing example of Rajput architecture. All monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur.
The tuk-tuk then takes you to the stargazing observatory of Jantar Mantar built by the renowned astronomer, Maharaja Jai Singh. After the tour is concluded, we will take you back to your hotel in Jaipur.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Jaipur
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.