Private Tour inside The Egyptian Museum
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & drop off service at your hotel
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- All Service charges & taxes
- Expert English speaking tour guide
- Entrances fees to the Museum & Mummy room
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Visitors Egypt’s tour guide will pick you up from your hotel. They will be holding a sign showing the company’s name (Visitors Egypt Tours).
Move to visit the Egyptian Museum with more than 250,000 pieces on display, experience the Mummy room including the most preserved mummy ever found, the mummy of Ramses II, the second and the famous mummy of Queen Hatshapsut and other royal mummies.
You will get to understand the mummification process in details then proceed to see example of intact tomb of Tutankhamen. Explore the Tutankhamen room and its treasure, golden mask of Tutankhamen mummy, jewelry and gold, enclosed in his tomb for over 3500 years before it was discovered in 1920 during excavation.
After the tour, you will be escorted back to your hotel in Cairo.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.