Private Tour in the Shai Hills Reserve from Accra
Experience the natural beauty of the Shai Hills Resource Reserve and listen to history of how the Reserve came into being. Learn some Ghanaian traditional skills of crafting beads and jewelries. See how Ghana get their electricity power.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Shai Hills Resource Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Akosombo Hydro Plant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shai Hills Resource Reserve, Akosombo-Tema Rd Ghana
Depart for Shai Hills Resource Reserve, the only wildlife reserve in the Greater Accra plains.
Drive and hike through the Reserve with a special site guide to see birds, butterflies, antelope, bat cave, Baboons, ostrich and zebras, as well as rock climbing to have a nice view of the nearby plains.
We are happy to customize the trip to suit your personal needs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akosombo Hydro Plant, Lake Volta, Akosombo Ghana
Continue to Akosombo to enjoy Volta River sightseeing trip.
Relax and refresh having a beautiful view of the river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Odumase Krobo, Odumase Krobo, Eastern Region
Return to Accra, visiting a bead factory at Krobo Odumasi to see how Ghanaian traditional beads are crafted.
Admission fees included.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
7:00AM pick up at location of your choice within AccraAirports
- Kotoka Airport, Accra Ghana
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.