Private tour in Mahasawat Canal & Rural Farm
If you have already seen the main attractions of Bangkok, this tour is for you to explore the agriculture, local farming communities and fruit orchards set in the beautiful scenery. Moreover, this area is usually not crowded with tourists so you’ll get to enjoy a peaceful tour away from all the hassles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- All activities
- Local guide
- Lunch & Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Khlong Maha Sawat
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khlong Maha Sawat, Nakhon Pathom 73170 Thailand
You will leave Bangkok by minivan-driving time around 1.5 hours. Your first stop is at the pier where you will get into a long tail boat. There, you will see hundreds of large catfish and you can buy some fish food and feed them while waiting for your boat - from there, we navigate on the canal and our first stop is a Lotus pond. There, we change into a paddle boat and go out on the pond - it is a beautiful serene place and you learn about Lotus farming from there.
We continue to a Gac Fruit Farm - this beautiful fruit has amazing health benefits. And you learn how the make the juice out of it! From there back into the boat and continue to a little market that operates only on weekends - during the rest of the week you can see a small demonstration on how to make rice crackers - during weekends there is a lot of different food on offer.
We continue then to an orchid farm and you can see how they grow these beautiful flowers that are so popular and a symbol for Thailand. We continue to a fruit orchard where they grow Mangoes, Pomelos, Tamarind and a rice farm. You will be able to taste different fruits and then take a short ride on a tractor along with the orchards and rice fields. We will then visit a local market where we have lunch and you can do some shopping before returning to your hotel in Bangkok.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.