Private Tour in Lisbon, Half day
With a duration of 4 hours this tour shows the main touristic points of the city, in modern vehicles with water and wi-fi at your disposal.
Our local guides will make this tour an unforgettable visit to the beautiful city of Lisbon.
Discover the corners of the Alfama district, the Lisbon Champs-Elysées or our Golden Gate.
In the end taste the famous Portuguese custard tarts (Pasteis de Belém) and relax in the beautiful gardens of this neighborhood.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Monument tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque das Nacoes, Avenida Dom Joao II 13B, Lisbon 1990-998 Portugal
Built to host Expo 98 is currently the most modern part of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
Is perhaps the most characteristic neighborhood of Lisbon, the second oldest district of Europe with view to the river Tejo.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Avenida da Liberdade, Lisbon 1250-096 Portugal
Also known as the Champs Élysées of Lisbon, this avenue is considered to be the 10ª most luxurious in the world.
Pass By: Chiado, Lisbon Portugal
Stage of a major fire in 1988, is today an important trading center of the capital, being one of the most cosmopolitan and bustling areas of Lisbon.
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
A culmination of the Manueline architecture, this monastery is the most remarkable Portuguese monastic complex of its time and one of the main churches in Europe. Its construction began, on the initiative of the king D. Manuel I in the dawn of century XVI.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
One of the ex libris of the city, the monument is an icon of the architecture of the reign of D. Manuel I, in a synthesis between the medieval tradition tower and the modern bulwark, where artillery pieces were available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect our customers anywhere in the city of Lisbon.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Cruise Ship Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.