Private tour in Granada
Why is this the perfect tour that you can choose1? Because you can decide the date, number of people, the time and also the itinerary, to your own belong.
per adult from
What's included :
- guided tour
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- ticket entrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Granada, Granada, Province of Granada, Andalucia
This tour is ideal if you want to know the most important monuments of Granada. You will visit since Plaza Bib-Rambla to Alcaiceria. Also, the Cathedral the Royal chapel, mausoleum of the Catholic Monarchs.
Subsequently, the beautiful neighborhood of the Albaicín, World Heritage, will remind us the Islamic past of the city. During the last part of the tour you will have the opportunity to contemplate some Renaissance and Gothic monuments next to Darro river.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de Bib-Rambla, 18001 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.