Private Tour in Georgian Lakes from Tbilisi
Georgia has one of the most beautiful lakes in the world and guests can enjoy great views of several lakes not far from Tbilisi. Tour is appropriate for people who admire nature and lakes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch and dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsalka, Georgia
Guest will enjoy lakes in the South of Georgia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paravani Lake, Ninotsminda Georgia
Guest will enjoy great lakes of Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sagamo Lake, Saghamo Georgia
Guest will njey great sagamo lake
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- To prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), tour will be provided according to recommendations and guidelines of Ministry of Health of Georgia and World Tourism Organization.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.