Private Tour in Corinth, Mycenae, Ancient Epidaurus & Nafplio
With this Private tour we have a short stop at the Canal of Corinth and then we will visit Ancient Corinth to walk at the same paths that the famous personality of Apostle Paul walked
Continue to visit the "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Mycenaean citadel is a fascinating place.
The next visit will be at the Ancient Theater of Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendor of the Greek culture. We will visit the romantic city of Nafplio, you can walk around the narrow strs of the old town to admire the ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Venetian or neoclassical buildings .
Also you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps (!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nafplio’s trademark.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- English Speaking driver
- Pick up & drop off from your hotel or cruise ship
- Licensed Tour Guide according to your selection
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Meals, personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isthmia, Isthmia, Loutraki, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
Pick you up from your Hotel ( or Piraeus port) and we make our first short stop at the breathtaking Canal of Corinth (6 km length and 80m height!).
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Corinth, Corinth, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
We continue to reach at Ancient Corinth which was one of his beloved cities of Saint Paul. We will have the chance to visit the Ancient Market and the Bema of Apostle Paul or Galionas, a large elevated rostrum standing prominently in the centre of the Roman Forum of ancient Corinth and from where the city’s officials addressed the public (probably because of the monument’s connection to Saint Paul, the Bema was transformed into a Christian church during the Byzantine period), and we will walk at the same paths that Apostle of Nations walked and preached hundreds of years earlier.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Will visit at the Ancient Theatre of Epidaurus of the 15.000 spectators Sanctuary of Asklepios at Epidaurus
Epidaurus is one of the most important ancient archaeological sites reflecting the splendour of the Greek culture, through its imposing beauty. The ancient town stands on the land of Argolida, overlooking the Saronic Gulf. The mountains Arachnaio, Koryfaio and Tithio embraced the ancient town and protected it against strong winds, endowing it with a very mild climate. Gurgling sparkling waterways, beautiful natural landscapes and the beneficial climate served to create the ideal location for engaging in man-healing practices with the help of the Gods. This is where Asklepieion was founded; it served as the main practice area for the Healer god of greek antiquity and it was the most important healing centre of the entire greek and roman world. The monuments in the site are not only considered as ancient greek art masterpieces, known across the world, they also offer very useful information on the ancient greek medical practice.
It is said that there were more than 200 such healing centres throughout the Eastern Mediterranean area.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Mycenae, Mycenae, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
We will visit Ancient Mycenae with the famous ‘’Gate of Lions’’ and ‘’Atreus King Tomb’’!
The "golden" city of Mycenae, the city of the legendary king Atreus and Agamemnon, the one that was cited by Hommer and excavated by Eric Sleeman, is one of the most important and most famous archaeological sites of Greece. The Dorian migration was the outset of the decay of Mycenae, which was destroyed by the people of Argos in the 5th cent. B.C. and was abandoned in the 10th cent. The Mycenaean citadel is still a fascinating place.
The impressive, majestic, Lions Gate, at the entrance of the Mycenaean citadel.
The royal complex.
The six royal tombs, in the 1st tomb ring (16th cent. B.C.), the grenary, temples and houses, in the citadel.
The 2nd tomb ring, with the vaulted tombs (14 royal and 12 private), outside the citadel.
The treasure of Atreus or the tomb of Agamemnon (13th cent. B.C.), a grandiose tomb, near the citadel.
The Heraion of Argos, a pan-Hellenic worship centre of the goddess Hera.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nafplio, Nafplio, Argolis Region, Peloponnese
We will visit the city of Nafplio, the most romantic city of Greece. The town’s history traces back to the prehistoric era when soldiers from here participated in the Aeronautic expedition and the Trojan War alike. Ancient walls, medieval castles, monuments and statues, Ottoman fountains and Venetian or neoclassical buildings mesmerize the visitor with their unique architecture and beauty.
You can have a traditional lunch here and then a walk next to the coast, or you can visit the Castle of the Town, with the 999 steps(!) and the amazing view, or take a taxi boat to visit the small island of Bourtzi, in the middle of the city’s harbor, the fort on the sea and Nauplio’s trademark!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide free of charge pick up and drop off at your preferred point in Athens or Athens Airport. Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy on our vehicles Sedan: Maximum of 2 passengers in a sedan car and 4 passengers in a Minivan to secure social distance between tourists. For families with children, no limitations apply. All our tours will be Private tours to secure maximum hygiene. Vehicles will be sanitiazed before every pick-up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop during the day. Tourists should wear facemasks. Fresh trash bag will be in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of every tour.
- Free of charge / complimentary face masks and hand sanitizers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.