Private Tour in Alcazar with Entry Ticket
Located in the heart of the city, the Alcazar is Seville's most impressive monument. Its beauty has attracted kings, artists, scholars and even the film industry, being the scene of the famous series Game of Thrones.
The Alcazar is a fortified palace built under the command of Abd Al-Rahman III in 913. Many generations of monarchs have lived here for centuries, and it is now considered the oldest royal palace in use in Europe, as it is the official residence of the current Spanish royal family.
Without a doubt the favourite place of Sevillians and visitors is the "Palacio Mudéjar de Pedro I". Its numerous rooms, patios and halls reflect a mixture of cultures and a fusion between Christian domination and Islamic art.
per adult from
What's included :
- A guide will accompany you during the tour.
- Tickets to Alcazar.
- Daily departures.
- Half day visits.
- Private visit, only your group will participate in this activity.
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
What's excluded :
- Extras and personal expenses.
- Any other service not specified in the "INCLUDES" section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
With this private visit to the Alcazar you will get to know this important Sevillian monument, currently used as the Royal Palace.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza del Patio de Banderas, Pl. del Patio de Banderas, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.