Private Tour: Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Central Tennessee
A Hot Air Balloon is an unforgettable experience you can share a Private flight with your loved ones. As we lift off, you will see spectacular rolling hills, abundant wildlife, and see the beautiful estates of Central Tennessee of our incredible scenic state. On our Private balloon experience you will have the basket all to yourselves and share the experience and fun along the way. After landing you will enjoy a Traditional Champagne Ceremony after an amazing journey!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private hot air balloon flight for up to 6 passengers
- Professional pilot
- Champagne upon landing
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Located 20 minutes from Nashville, Check-in the day before your departure for weather confirmation and your departure location, typically within an hours drive of Nashville. Meet your tour operator at the designated location the day of the tour and get ready for a spectacular three hour hot air balloon adventure over central Tennessee.
This tour is private for you and 5 other passengers for a total party of 6. Group participation is encouraged to help with the set up, inflation, navigation, deflation and pack up of the balloon. The traditional post flight champagne ceremony is included (sparkling juice upon request). Taller passengers will want a ball cap to keep the heat off their heads. Casual clothing and shoes that you don't mind if they get wet or dirty. Remember you camera with lots of film/memory/battery. Passengers should call the day they book the flight for departure locations.
Departure Point :4400 Peytonsville Rd, Franklin, TN 37064, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 20-minutes South of Nashville, roughly 15 - 45 minute drive depending on traffic.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.