Private Tour: Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride Through Cordoba
Three cultures lived together and transformed Cordoba into an enchanted place, declared a World Heritage Site in 1984 by UNESCO. Discover the city during this tour with a local guide while you take a ride in a horse-drawn carriage. Skip-the-line tickets to some of the main attractions are included!
Can you feel the history inside of the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba? Its construction began in the eighth century and it has changed a lot over the centuries. The Muslims, as well as the Christians, left their marks on it and your guide will help you to follow them. Moreover, you will be impressed by the gilded decoration on some of the mosque's walls and by the red marble columns, said to be the work of God. If you enjoy the mosque, the Synagogue is a must see too! A three-culture mix is condensed in these two landmarks of the city.
Enjoy riding along the streets of the Jewish Quarter and don't miss the opportunity to buy some crafted souvenirs or take some photos at the Zoco either!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tickets for the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and the Synagogue
- Local guide (Please note: Guide will be available for 3 hours during the tour)
- Transportation during the tour (Horse-Drawn Carriage)
- Entry/Admission - Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba
- Entry/Admission - Sinagoga
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up at your accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mezquita Cathedral de Cordoba, Calle del Cardenal Herrero 1, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Also known as the Great Mosque of Córdoba, whose ecclesiastical name is the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption, has a structure regarded as one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sinagoga, Calle Judios 20, 14004 Cordoba Spain
It is a historic edifice in the Jewish Quarter of Córdoba, built in 1315. The synagogue's small size points to it having possibly been the private synagogue of a wealthy man. It is also possible that Córdoba's complex of buildings was a yeshivah, kollel, or study hall. Another possibility is that this was the synagogue of a trade guild, which converted a residence or one of the work rooms into the synagogue. The synagogue was decorated according to the best Mudejar tradition.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: El Zoco, Calle Jud'os, Cordoba Spain
It is a tiny square full of history. Many Cordoban artisans have their workshops there, so you will be able to find typical products and take lovely photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Jewish Quarter (Juderia), Cordoba Spain
It is the quarter where the Jews lived between the 10th and 15th centuries and it comprehends the following streets : Deanes, Manríquez, Tomás Conde, Judíos, Almanzor and Romero. El Zoco and Maimónides' statue can be found in this quarter.
Departure Point :Alcazar of the Christian Monarchs, Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, s/n, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Córdoba, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.