Private Tour: Hong Kong Island with Private Vehicle
This half-day private tour offers a comprehensive introduction to Hong Kong Island. First-time and repeat visitors will become better acquainted with Hong Kong highlights, from the floating community of Aberdeen to the views from Victoria Peak, all in the private company of a knowledgeable local guide. Discover renowned landmarks and learn about the fascinating history of this ever-changing locale. Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned private vehicle is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way Victoria Peak tram ride
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Sampan ride (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Meet your private guide upon hotel pickup and set out by private vehicle to your first Hong Kong destination: Aberdeen Harbour. Here, discover a fascinating village that comprises a junk-dwelling community of fishermen and their families. You'll have the option to ride a sampan around the harbor (at an additional cost) for up-close views of life aboard these traditional boats.
Afterward, make a short visit to a renowned jewelry factory to observe professional craftsmen create beautiful works of art. Take note of the jewelry-making process as you watch these experts transform gold and sparkling gems into earrings, pendants and bracelets.
You'll pass picturesque Repulse Bay en route to Stanley Market, a great venue for bargain shopping in Hong Kong. Your private guide can help you find deals on everything from Chinese costume jewelry to silk clothing and sportswear as you browse the small shops. Grab a quick bite for lunch (own expense) while you have free time and take a look around.
Victoria Peak is the final stop on your half-day tour, enjoy the excellent panoramic views. Take in the famous skyline of Hong Kong with its towereing skyscrapers, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. Your guide accompanies you on the Peak Tram to head down the hill and disembark for your return drive by private vehicle with drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour pick up available from downtown hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From 23 April 2019 to 31 July 2019 the Peak Tram will be undergoing a substantial upgrade project and will be suspended. During the suspension period coach transfer will replace tram ride.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.