Private tour :Hoi An Sightseeing Day Tour Including My Son And Ancient Town
Enjoy the Private wonderful day tour in Hoi an will allows you to discover of My Son Sanctuary with your private English tour guide and private vehicle, which can save your time of most on travelling from spot to spot, which offers you more time of sightseeing of the historical and beautiful spots in Hoi an including of Hoi an Ancient Town and give you opportunity to do shopping in Hoi an Ancient Town. Furthermore you will visit to Museum Of Trade Ceramics, Old House Of Tan Ky ,Japanese covered Bridge.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- English tour guide
- Pickup at hotel in Hoi An Or Hoi An Airport
- Drop-off at hotel in Hoi An City or Hoi An Airport
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Lunch &Dinner
- In the morning at 8:00am your private English tour guide will pick you at your place and will transfer you to discover the my Son Sanctuary, its cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples constructed between the 4th and the 14th century AD . The temples are in a valley roughly two kilometres wide that is surrounded by two mountain ranges. My Son is perhaps the longest inhabited archaeological site in Indochina, The My Son temple complex is regarded one of the foremost Hindu temple complexes in Southeast Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam.
The tour guide can leave you in Ancient town to continue your shopping or will drop-off you at your place.
After having lunch your tour will continue to Explore of the Hoi an Ancient town, its is an exceptionally well-preserved example of a South-East Asian trading port dating from the 15th to the 19th century. Its buildings and its street plan reflect the influences, both indigenous and foreign, that have combined to produce this unique heritage site. Most of the buildings are in the traditional architectural style of the 19th and 20th centuries.
You will visit to Museum Of Trade Ceramics to see beautifully restored timber house in which the museum resides. , Old House Of Tan Ky, the Old House of Tan Ky is a quaint house that offers a peek into Vietnamese culture and traditions., and Japanese Covered Bridge . A bridge was first constructed here in the 1590s by the Japanese community to link them with the Chinese quarters.
Departure Point :your hotel in Hoi An City or at Hoi An International Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and dropoff spots can be different but only limit to one station for both pickup and dropoff.
- This is your private tour so Itinerary can be made small changes according to your physical condition during the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.