Private Tour: History through Architecture, This is MIAMI
Our historical tour of Miami immerses you in Miami's rich history, architecture, and diverse cultures. Your guide will take you on a journey through Miami's historical neighborhoods and to its iconic architectural landmarks. Our guides are passionate about Miami's history and architecture and they are full of fascinating stories you will enjoy hearing. Come with us on an entertaining journey through time full of beauty and grandeur.
per adult from
210 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - South Beach
- Entry/Admission - Coconut Grove
- Entry/Admission - Brickell Avenue Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
This portion of the Tour will largely be devoted to the fascinating Art Deco District, along with Iconic Ocean Drive and Lincoln Rd. That's not all though, South Beach has other hidden gems that highlight the contrasts of the region.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Miami, Miami, Florida
From Downtown to Old Cutler Rd, Miami is a city that will surprise you. With a high degree of contrast there is something for everyone, so we'll show you the chic, the classic, and the natural beauty.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
This beautiful area of Miami offers a look into some of the oldest structures and a
"feel" far removed from South Beach and other more popular parts of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Coral Gables, Coral Gables, Florida
Coral Gables offers a great insight into Miami's rich "Mediterranean Revival" architecture and respite from crowded tourist areas. Be prepared for truly beautiful avenues and stately homes.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Brickell Avenue Bridge, 448-482 SE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33131
As a vibrant city, Miami has some spectacular modern architecture. Brickell is the place to admire it from the comfort of our Jeeps.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Wynwood, 50 NW 24th St Suite 104, Miami, FL 33127-4447
The story of Miami has seen its latest chapter literally written all over the walls of this cutting edge district. We love how architecture meets museum quality street art in one of the latest cultural developments in the country.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport and cruise ship port pickups may require special arrangements. Please call or email our team upon booking.Tours for up to 4 pp are conducted in 4 Door/Soft top Jeep Wranglers unless specified otherwise.Tours for 5-12 pp are conducted in a Full Size SUV or Passenger Van accordingly.Airports
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
- Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2020 - 12/23/2020
12/24/2020 - 1/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
1/3/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.