Private Tour: Highlights of Florence Including the Uffizi Gallery
During this amazing tour you will discover the secrets and beauty of Tuscany thanks to the visit of our most important city of art, Florence.
We'll start with the walking tour of Florence, without doubt the city where the Italian genius has flourished with the greatest display of brilliance and purity.
Included on your visit the opportunity to get the entrance in the Uffizi Gallery with its immense artistic heritage, including thousands of paintings ranging from medieval times to the modern era.
NB: All Italian State Museums offer FREE entrance to everyone on some days of every month - any skip the line or reservation for the entrance is NOT available in those days
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
We will take care of your reservation and you will pay directly before to get inside the museum for your tickets. Price changes depending on the season, on the temporary expositions, age...
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
The center of the roman city of Florence
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
The oldest bridge of Florence, famous all over the world for its jewelry stores
Pass By: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The political center of Florence
Pass By: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
The huge Catedral of Florence - we suggest you to get inside in your free time
Pass By: Battistero di San Giovanni, Piazza San Giovanni, 50122, Florence Italy
The oldest monument in the Cathedral Square, very important for florentines, very famous for its bronze doors. You need a ticket to get inside
Pass By: Campanile di Giotto, Piazza del Duomo Historical Center, 50122, Florence Italy
The bell tower of the Cathedral. You need a ticket to get inside
Departure Point :Piazza di San Giovanni, 18, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price. We will take care of making the reservation for you and, before to get inside the museum, you will go to pay and collect your tickets at the ticket office. Your private guide will assist you.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour last maximum 3 hours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.