Private Tour: Highlights of Bangkok in Half a Day
Join us on the 5-hour trip that takes you to the best part of Bangkok. This private tour is short and precise, and you will get the overall insight of the city in the form of live commentary by a professional guide. Visit the significant landmarks including the Grand Palace, Temple of Golden Buddha and Temple of Reclining Buddha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Live-commentary by professional guide
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Chetuphon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)
What's excluded :
- All private/personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Depart early to be one of the first at the Grand Palace and the Temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Phra Kaew. Bangkok's most important landmarks built in 1782 by King Rama I. Apart from being the center of the kingdom's power for more than 200 years, it is regarded as the oldest and the most beautifully decorated place of Bangkok.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
In the complex, visit the Temple of Emerald Buddha that enshrines the most revered Buddha image in the Kingdom. The Emerald Buddha or Phra Kaew Morakot is also considered as the palladium of Thailand.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra Chetuphon, 2 Sanamchai Road Grand Palace Subdistrict, Pranakorn District, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Wat Pho, Temple of Reclining Buddha, is famous for its enormous reclining Buddha that measures 45 meters long. Apart from housing the largest reclining Buddha in Thailand, it held the fame as the preeminent school for Thai traditional massage.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Further to be amazed by the Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit. This 9.8ft Buddha image is made from solid gold during the ancient era of Sukhothai.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please kindly advise your hotel name and address through Viator or email.We only provide pickups from/to hotels in Bangkok City Area.We do not provide transfer services from/to Ports.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.