Private tour: Hermitage Museum and 3-course Traditional Russian Lunch with Vodka
Visit one of the the best museums in the world, led by a private guide ! And than get a taste of traditional Russian cuisine.
After pick-up from your hotel, admire the outstanding art masterpieces at the State Hermitage Museum - one of the world’s greatest art galleries. During this 4-hour private tour, our expert guide will share details with you that you won't find in the guidebooks.
Then, go to an authentic Russian restaurant to devour a 3-course traditional Russian lunch and 1 shot (50 ml) of Russian Vodka.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide (private)
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- 1 shot (50 ml) of best Russian Vodka
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - U Visit Russia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Start with a pick-up from your hotel, and then hop inside an air-conditioned coach. You will arrive to one of the best museums in the world: The State Hermitage Museum.
The Hermitage in St. Petersburg, is the biggest museum in the World (together with the Louvre in Paris, they are in competition for the World's "No 1" in terms of exhibition space, number of items and collections etc). The buildings that the Hermitage occupies are brilliant examples of European architecture. The walls of these buildings have also seen a great number of important historical events - from Peter the Great to Nicolay II. Every visitor can feel the force of Russian history here. Its collections, of which only a small part is on permanent display, comprise over three million items, including the largest collection of paintings in the world. The collections occupy a large complex of six historic buildings along Palace Embankment, including the Winter Palace, a former residence of Russian emperors.
See the works by Da Vinci, Rafael, Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Picasso, El Greco and many other Old Masters, as well as other collections of sculptures, prints, paintings and archeological finds, from 3,000 B.C. to our time.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: U Visit Russia, St. Petersburg Russia
Next, walk with your guide to a nearby located traditional Russian restaurant, famous for the best traditions of national cuisine, the highest quality of serving, tasty food and delightful atmosphere. Enjoy a 3-course lunch with traditional Russian cuisine meals and a traditional Russian soft drink. To feel like a real Russian, enjoy 1 shot (50 ml) of one of the best Russian Vodkas!
With your appetite sated, hop back inside your coach and travel back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your St Petersburg hotel/hostel. After booking, please contact the local tour operator to specify your hotel name. You can change the hotel for pick-up until no later than 3 days before departureDirections: Meeting at the lobby of your hotel/hostelDates: Daily except MondaysReturn point: Your hotel/hostel.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour as a shore excursion: additional payment US$ 100 for blanket visa and round-trip private transfer cruise ship - tour attractions - cruise ship (US$ 100 for all the travelers, not per person). Minimum 2 travelers required. Details needed for blanket visa: passport name, number, date of birth and country for all the passengers. Please send them shortly after the booking. Booking should be made at least 7 days before the ship arrival date.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.