Private Tour: Hanoi Half a Day City Tour
Join us for 4 hours in the morning or in the afternoon, This is Vietnam Tours will let you know about the most attractive places to visit.
The tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter and take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex. Within the complex are Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House and the Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda.
The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam.Then, at the Hoa Lo Prison. A cup of coffee will be served after.
At the end, the car will drop you off at your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Hoa Lo Prison
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
You will visit Hochiminh's mausoleum to see his embalmed body
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: One Pillar Pagoda, Ong Ich Khiem St Ngoc Ha, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit one of the most famous pagodas in Vietnam
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit the first university of Hanoi dated back in 11th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hoa Lo Prison, 1 Hoa Lo St Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Hỏa Lò Prison was a prison used by the French colonists in French Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.