Private Tour: Hangzhou Heaven on Earth Day Excursion including West Lake Cruise
Travel to Hangzhou, a city rich in culture, history and scenery, on a day trip from Shanghai. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, admire the architecture of Six Harmonies Pagoda, learn about China's most renowned tea at Meijiawu Tea Village, and cruise on West Lake where the views have inspired poets and artists for centuries. You'll come to appreciate why Marco Polo sang the praises of Hangzhou and UNESCO designated the city a World Heritage site. Includes all entrance fees, lunch, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission tickets
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from the city center
- West Lake Cruise
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Pagoda of Six Harmonies
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Viewing Fish in Flower Harbor is located by West Lake. You will walk into this park and smell the beauty and peace in this world. After that is to have a cruise across West Lake to experience peace and serenity. The unforgettable scenery includes Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, Bai and Su Causeways, Solitary Hill, and Leifeng Pagoda, etc.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Meijia Dock, Meilingnan Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310008 China
This is Meijiawu Tea Village, where people understand the long-life living with a traditional tea ceremony and its significance to Chinese culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pagoda of Six Harmonies, No.84 Zhijiang Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Six Harmonies Pagoda is on to the most striking structure in the city. You will get to visit the charming museum and snap some photos in front of this architectural marvel that was built in the Song Dynasty.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.