Private tour guided in Aswan from Luxor; Solo ;Groups
Visiting Aswan is once in life experience that you'll never forget!
At your hotel/hostel, you'll find your tour guide waiting, as you'll be heading on a 3 hours ride in comfortable A/C car,
You'll take a small ride in the middle of the Nile with such beautiful scenes,, heading to
The temple of Isis from Philae #
You'll know more and more of this place while witnessing by your own eyes,,
Your next stop would be,, # The High Dam #
You’ll be catching up with one of the Egyptian wonders that saved Egypt the trouble of the floods, you’ll be learning about its construction phases and its history.
As you'll be heading to your last stop.# The unfinished obelisk #
The largest unfinished obelisk in the world was ordered by Hatshepsut as she was successful in warfare early in her reign.
You would be standing up their living with pharaohs watching them carving it out of a bedrock!. On this adventure, you will find out a lot of secrets about their genius stone-working techniques.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide
- Touristic Destinations Mentioned Above
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Extra services
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
The oldest temple to have undoubtedly stood on the island, as well as the first evidence of Isis-worship there, was a small kiosk built by *Psamtik II,* This was followed by contributions from *Amasis II and Nectanebo I
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.