Private Tour: Grand Palace with Emerald Buddha Temple
This half day tour, which includes hotel pick up and drop off, takes you to see the splendour of the Grand Palace and the kingdom's most sacred religious object, the Emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Kaew.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private Thai guide
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
The Grand Palace is a complex of buildings at the heart of Bangkok, Thailand. The palace has been the official residence of the Kings of Siam since 1782. The king, his court, and his royal government were based on the grounds of the palace until 1925.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Wat Phra Kaew, commonly known in English as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha and officially as Wat Phra Si Rattana Satsadaram, is regarded as the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand. The Emerald Buddha housed in the temple is a potent religio-political symbol and the palladium of Thailand
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all centrally located Bangkok Hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Price for children ages 2-11 years applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- There is a strict Dress Code for visiting the Grand Palace as the Temple of the Emerald Buddha is Thailand's most sacred site. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, dresses must be below knee length (preferably covering the ankle), no open-toe shoes, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colours).
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.